- RSS Channel Showcase 6774148
- RSS Channel Showcase 5431235
- RSS Channel Showcase 3096732
- RSS Channel Showcase 3106152
Articles on this Page
- 07/27/17--03:27: _Facebook looks to M...
- 07/31/17--07:59: _Facebook has a whoo...
- 08/10/17--03:03: _Facebook makes play...
- 08/11/17--04:17: _Bad Snap numbers hi...
- 09/05/17--10:28: _WhatsApp mulls busi...
- 09/12/17--02:38: _Facebook feels shar...
- 09/12/17--14:00: _DT and Facebook TIP...
- 09/14/17--04:03: _Consumers call the ...
- 09/26/17--03:52: _Microsoft and Faceb...
- 09/26/17--09:00: _Facebook signs mult...
- 10/03/17--03:48: _BT and Facebook giv...
- 10/12/17--09:14: _Facebook might have...
- 07/27/17--03:27: Facebook looks to Messenger for future growth… but not yet
- 07/31/17--07:59: Facebook has a whoopsy as AI programme invents own language
- 08/10/17--03:03: Facebook makes play for original content
- 08/11/17--04:17: Bad Snap numbers highlight Facebook’s social media dominance
- 09/05/17--10:28: WhatsApp mulls business revenue streams
- 09/12/17--02:38: Facebook feels sharp end of Spanish privacy stick
- 09/12/17--14:00: DT and Facebook TIP the scales for mmWave
- 09/14/17--04:03: Consumers call the shots now and we better get used to it – IBC 2017
- 09/26/17--03:52: Microsoft and Facebook lay some serious cable
- 09/26/17--09:00: Facebook signs multi-year NFL content deal
- 10/03/17--03:48: BT and Facebook give cheeky TIP for start-ups of the future
- 10/12/17--09:14: Facebook might have cracked the mass market for VR
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has cast his sights on monetizing his OTT platforms Messenger and WhatsApp, but don’t expect miracles any time soon.
AI detractors have just been given a bit more ammo after Facebook has had to shut down one of its programmes after it invented its own language.
Facebook has announced an interesting move for the original content market in creating Watch, a revenue-sharing video distribution model which gives the content creator the lion’s share of cash.
Snap has released its results for the last quarter, with the over-arching lesson being Facebook is seemingly the only one that can make money from this social media thing.
Facebook-owned IM service WhatsApp reckons it might finally be able to make some money by charging businesses for clever access to their punters.
Facebook has been slapped with a fine from the Spanish data protection watchdog for inappropriately collecting and using personal information on some of its Spanish users.
Deutsche Telekom and Facebook has jointly announced a new working group, Millimetre Wave (mmWave) Networks Project Group, to address the growing demand for bandwidth in dense, highly-populated cities.
The internet is a wonderful thing for most people, with its cat videos and platform for exhibitionism, but there has been a cost to those who used to control the flow of content.
The laying of the ‘highest-capacity’ transatlantic cable by Microsoft and Facebook has been completed in just over a year.
The content gold rush continues as Facebook announces a worldwide programming partnership with the US National Football League.
BT and Facebook have announced the three winning start-ups who will be admitted into the UK Telecom Infra Project Ecosystem Acceleration Centre (TEAC).
There have been murmurs that VR euphoria might be a bit of a dud, but they clearly haven't made it to Mark Zuckerberg’s office as Facebook doubles-down on the tech.